CME Tracking and Reporting
for Education Providers
eeds (rhymes with needs) is an online CME tracking system for education providers. Our web-based system is the easiest CME tracking system to learn and use...we guarantee it! Our comprehensive system will allow you to eliminate paperwork, streamline your processes, free up employee time, and allow you to focus on the big picture.
to document attendance
Sign-in sheets are a thing of the past with eeds. By using one of our automated attendance tracking options you can free up staff resources while increasing speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
Once attendees sign in, eeds will take care of collecting evaluations, outcome studies, and providing course materials and certificates.
eeds makes collecting evaluations from your attendees super easy! Because we know who attended an event, we can contact that person automatically and give a link to the online evaluation. Attendees can even complete the evaluation during the conference. Evaluations are totally customizable and sponsors can even set up rules to decrement credit for non-responders. Reports and statistics are compiled automatically as results come in!
done the right way
Want to know if your CME event had an impact on physician practice? Want to know what barriers (if any) the physician experienced? eeds is the ONLY system which has an outcome study feature which ties outcome results to a specific CME event. Best of all, the system is totally automated, yet intelligent. With eeds, we:
Can your paper outcome study do all that?
- Ask what change they plan on making based on the current activity they're attending
- Follow-up after the event reminding them of the change they intended to make
- Determine if they actually did change
- Find out if there were any barriers in implementing the change
online, automated, fast
Using eeds is the easiest way possible to collect speaker disclosure forms. Once you set up your form, you can email it to the speaker with a push of a button. The form only takes seconds for the speaker to complete...they love it. Disclosure results are automatically posted to your CME calendar and flyer. The system even has automatic notifications to remind speakers and coordinators when a form hasn't been completed in time.
Live Event Management
eeds can help you manage many facets of your live events. Our easy-to-use management console puts all the information at your fingertips. Some things you can do include:
- Collect disclosures for course planners, moderators, etc.
- Upload course and promotional materials for registrants
- Set up various registration price options including early-bird specials
- Manage speaker biographies, disclosures, and honoraria
- Manage vendors and payments
- Online evaluations and certificates
- Online registration
- Online payment collection with TouchNet
- no database expert required -
eeds has complied an extensive library of reports for coordinators to access. Each report only takes a few clicks to generate; it could not be easier! We also have a ACCME PARS export feature which can compile years of data in seconds! We also have specialized reports such as:
- Tumor Board Reports (to meet COC requirements)
- Resident Reports (to meet ACGME requirements)
- Credentialing Reports (to keep physicians licensed)
all your CME in one place
Want to have a website where your learners can go to find out all about your CME offerings and register for your events? Want to have the site branded with your logo? Want all of the course information (including access to enduring materials) to appear there automatically? Want this service at no extra charge? With eeds, that's what you will get. We'll give you a co-branded website featuring your logo and all of your CME offerings including:
- Information about upcoming/current CME activities
- Access to Enduring Materials and Post-Tests
- Links to online evaluations
- Links to CME calendar
- Links to register for live events
How to Get Started
and pricing details
The first step is to contact eeds so we can learn about your organization's needs. If we sound like a good fit for your organization, we'll schedule an online demo so you can see how everything works. We'll then put together a price proposal tailored for your organization and situation.
Pricing generally starts at $2000/year and allows for unlimited number of coordinators to access the system and manage events. Top-notch training and technical support is included!